To quickly run a radius search using the new Interactive Map Search, follow these steps:
- Using the Location Search option, enter the address for the desired property or location. The Google autocomplete feature makes it easy to quickly find and center the map on a particular address or location.
- A marker identifies the selected location on the map and presents options to run an instant radius search.
- If you wish to adjust the radius distance, click the ‘Edit Shapes’ button in the map toolbar.
- Tap the shape in the panel on the left.
- Click and drag the white “anchor” point to adjust the distance.
- If necessary, click the ‘Search Criteria’ button to further refine your search.