Rapattoni’s Edge Mobile MLS is designed specifically for the mobile experience by providing a responsive design that adjusts to match the size of the device you are using, with touch-initiated actions to access the most commonly used functions of the MLS.
The Rapattoni Edge Mobile MLS is available as both a native app (which can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store) or as a web app which can be accessed via the native web browser on your mobile device or any other compatible mobile browser, including Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
When using the web app version, you have the option to switch from the mobile platform to the full desktop platform. This may be beneficial when using a larger mobile device such as an iPad or Android tablet as it gives you the full power of the MLS, such as the ability to add a listing.
To Access the Desktop:
- 1.Log onto the MLS via a mobile web browser (web app)
- 2.Tap the ‘Links’ option
- 3.Tap “Desktop MLS”
If you primarily use the desktop MLS on your mobile device, you can save yourself time by setting the “Desktop MLS Interface” option as your default interface when logging on using a mobile device.
To set the “Desktop MLS Interface” as your Preferred Interface, follow these simple steps:
- 1.Log onto the desktop MLS
- 2.Highlight the “Admin” option in the MLS menu bar
- 3.Click ‘Your Preferences’
- 4.Click the icon next to “General” to expand the menu if it is not already expanded
- 5.Locate the “Preferred Interface for Mobile Device Logons” drop-down and select the “Desktop MLS Interface” option.
- 6.Click the button in the MLS menu bar