Running a CMA has never been easier with the “Find Comparables” feature. Clicking the “Find Comparables” button on the Listing Detail page will automatically run a radius search around the property address to find listings with the same characteristics such as number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
When searching for comparable listings, you may want to consider properties that are similar but have slightly different characteristics such as an extra bedroom or one less bathroom. You may also need to adjust the distance of the radius in order to expand or narrow the search results.
While you can make these adjustments manually by revising the search criteria, did you know that you can adjust the default rules used by the Find Comparables feature to better suit your needs?
To set up your Find Comparables preferences, follow these steps:
- 1.Log onto the desktop MLS
- 2.Highlight the “Admin” option in the MLS menu bar
- 3.Click the “Find Comparables Setup” menu option
- 4.Update the values on the Find Comparables Setup form to adjust the feature’s default criteria
- 5.Click “Save” or “Save & Close” to save your changes